Saturday, March 8, 2008

end of third week

Well here we are at the end of the 3rd week and I am only just keeping up - it has been fun learning about all these new things, trying them out and getting the required coursework completed - but it all takes so much time. I keep getting sidetracked as I look at other interesting photos etc.

What have I learnt this week - well I have learned how to customise my BLOG, how to upload a photo and have even loaded 1 photo so far on FLicker (but know from other peoples comments on the BLOG that I need 5 photos for them to show - I'll get back to it some time!).

Not sure how I feel about putting personal photos on to Flicker- maybe in a private group, but I can see the potential for libraries to share images.

Looking forward now to RSS feeds....

No comments: