Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Week 4 RSS

Deciding what news feeds to add to my list was a bit hard - but the adding the sites was fairly easy. For personal interest I have added 2 feeds - BBC News Week at a Glance & Guardian online and Helen Blowers, Libraries Interact: Blogs for Australian Libraries & couple of book related feeds for work purposes and the PHM picture of the day for the course. I think that will be enough to keep up with.

I think the RSS feeds are useful for keeping up-to-date with what's happening in libraries around the world without having to do too much searching for new information. I will probably check the home news more frequently now that it's all together in one place. We shall see...

I have not had a good look at Libraries Interact but am hoping I will get a look at the blogs fairly soon.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Decisions decisions... I am now 'culling' my RSS feeds - severely over-estimated my capacity (and willingness!) to read!

Keep discovering!

Victoria