Thursday, May 22, 2008

wrap up and thank you

A big sigh of relief that I have been able to get through the 12 weeks - and a big thank you to State Library staff for putting this altogether. I have enjoyed the journey - it's had a few scary moments where nothing has made sense - then WOW suddenly I get it and carry on. I hope to use some of the skills in my personal life but for work purposes I guess our library staff will have to take the advice from David Lee King's blog - 'Remember Helene Blowers’ Learning 2.0 / 23 Things? Maybe your 24th thing should be this: figure out what your real target is, and how these emerging tools and trends work into that equation.'

By this I mean what do we really want to achieve in our library for our community and how can we use these tools to get to that goal. I guess we will be finding out soon.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Thank you for your useful comments and glad you enjoyed the course.

Pat